We go to Cabo every year because we got roped into a time share. The massage hooks me into those darn presentations every time. Years ago we became “owners” despite our plan to say “no” to every question asked. We actually love it but still suffer from a little shame from pulling the trigger on a time share.
Our 7 day routine is wake up, workout, layout, shower, dinner, drinks and jacuzzi. Rinse and repeat.
We rent a car so dinners are when we go into to town and find spots to eat. We have our restaurant rotation down so kicking one off our rotation is always a tough call.
- Nic San sushi – Sushi curry salad (dressing is amazing)
- Edith’s : fresh fish, table side ceasar salad, sipping tequila
- Mi Casa: touristy sure but El Mole Pablano Chicken or the Conchinta Pabil are awesome.
- J&J Habanos Fresh Mojito’s with Cuban Rum.
- El Farallon’s fresh Ceviche, Margaritas and the view
- Baja Brewing Company – local brews, music and bar food. etc..
We decided to drive over to San Jose to check out Flora Farms and folks I can’t describe the place so check out the link. It’s probably one of the coolest places I have ever been. You drive out in the middle of nowhere on